Friday, December 02, 2005

what tha?

So, I'm trying again on this whole blogger thing. I'm still a much bigger fan of Xanga. I don't know how to make this one do cool stuff and stuff. SOMEBODY HELP ME........
So I'm at work right now--pretty darn bored. If you wanna come steal..................
I'm ready to go home and see my crackuh. She's home...all alone...waiting for her knight in dented, rusted, and blemished armor to come home and help her watch TV. Yeah, I'm ready to get out of this store.
Hopefully this will somehow help you blogger people know what's up in my life. If you really wanna know though, go to www.xanga.com and look for user xcurly64. If somebody would ever teach me how, I'd just give you a link, but i'm a preacher, not a freakin' computer programmer (again, why Xanga is better).
D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home